Hard working, Detail-oriented, Communication, Problem Solving
About this Role
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Undertake social media networking. Drive traffic to our app and social media pages: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Reddit and Quora.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, comments etc.
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Respond and engage with users on community i.e. on comments, questions, messages in a timely manner.
- Boost brand awareness and build relationships online with complimentary businesses/universities
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
- Currently studying in a university or recently graduated
- Highly enthusiastic and curious to learn social media marketing
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and on time
- Attention to detail and problem- solving skills
- Great communication skills
1. Be sure to have a skills section on your CV with the above-mentioned skill set required for the job.
2. Talk in detail about any previous internship/volunteering experiences and the functions you carried out.
3. Keep the CV short and precise. Be sure to mention any social media engagement statistics or growth rates, if any from previous experiences.
4. Do not forget to mention if you have taken any certifications or courses relating to social media growth and/or digital marketing.
Email your resume to